Some themes have custom templates you can use for certain pages that might have additional features or custom layouts.If so, you’ll see them in the Attributes menu while you’re editing your page.
Most common templates are:
- Full Width – it will override the default site layout, displaying your page with your blog’s theme full width.
- Archive – displays an archive of your posts, often structured in “Monthly Archives”, “Posts per Category” and/or “Last 30 Posts”.
- Sitemap – displays a complete map of all of your blogâ€™s pages and/or categories.
- Contact Form – adds a contact form for your blog readers to send you a message. Most of the times, it has three fields: name, email and message. Don’t forget to enter your email address in your Theme’s Options.
- Image Gallery – this will automatically show, per category, all images added to your posts.